Skip to main content

Fun with Scout

I realize I haven't given an update on Scout in a while. He weighs 82 pounds now!!!!! He is getting so big. We are having tons of fun with the little guy. Scout and I go on walks around the neighborhood in the morning and in the afternoon. He does great when we use his gentle leader to help keep him from pulling on the leash. Since I have been home, he hangs with me around the house...mostly sleeping during the day or playing with his toy duck. He also loves playing with his friends, Samson and Tiger.

Ryan and I love taking pictures with Scout because he makes us laugh by being pretty great at looking into the camera and trying to eat the flash. Here are some from the other night...






Ryan has been worried that Scout gets cold during the night. He has started "tucking" Scout in after he lays down to go to sleep. This just really cracked me up and we had to snap a picture...

He sure does look cozy.

Well, hope you all liked the Scout update. We don't have any children yet, so we love to brag and talk about our pup, Scout. Thanks for blogging with us!

Comments

  1. What cute pictures of Scout! (and you guys!) it's fun to see your sweet faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ryan tucks scout in at night...love that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jackson's Nursery

We are awaiting baby Jackson's arrival right now at 39 weeks and 4 days:) so, why not pass the time by sharing a few pictures of his nursery? We cannot wait to meet him and Ryan thinks that with the zoo/jungle theme we have going on in the nursery, Jackson is destined to be a zoo keeper.....we will see! I have had so much fun decorating and putting together his little room and I hope he loves it!!! Here is his crib with letters we made and a mirror that i love!!! His crib is from Target and the bedding is from Serena and Lilly  We got the letters from hobby lobby and then hot glued zoo animals onto the letters and the orange ribbon I was really into bamboo shades and love the way the windows turned out with the brown and white combo. His changing table is a dresser we got from the Pottery Barn outlet and then we got the cover from a shop on Etsy Ryan's dad repainted this rocking chair for Jackson. It was the chair that Ms. Cindy rocked Ryan and his brothe...

10 things...

I am such a copy-cat today, but I love this idea! My favorite, Beth Moore, started this on her blog,  and then I noticed my girls, Alyssa and Kathyrn did it on their blogs too. I am learning so many new things about people and, naturally, I need to do it now! Here are the directions: What are 10 things - right off the top of your head - that we would only know about you if we knew you really well? 10 random things ranging anywhere on your personal map that make you a tad distinctive? Or just plain weird? Think quickly. Don't go for deep. Go for quirky. Don't try to put them in any kind of order and don't make them long. Just start typing. Since this is the Reese blog, I will attempt to do it for both of Ryan and myself.... Anna: 1. I hate to shave. Freshman year of college, I only shaved once a week and my friends and people I worked with tried to straighten me out with weekly "armpit checks"...sick, but true. 2. I love zits, abscesses, blood blisters---an...

Vacay to the BVI

Ryan and I went for a vacation a couple of weeks ago to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. Our anniversary is not until August, but sometimes, things get crazy in the summer. So, we decided to take an early trip in April. We went to Biras Creek in Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands. It was gorgeous!!! The only bad part was that it went by WAY TOO fast!!! The place was beautiful, quiet and so relaxing. I finally read The Hunger Games and so did Ryan. We enjoyed amazing meals that were prepared for us three times daily, blue skies and even bluer water, and some quality time with each other. It was such a blessing and came at a perfect time. Such a great opportunity to take a moment to stop and remember how much we love one another. Our favorite experience was snorkeling with a guy named Wayne from the resort. He took us to a few different reefs in the middle of the Caribbean ocean and we would jump off the boat and snorkel. It is amazing how many different colors or coral...