Skip to main content

Sublime Saturday!

We had a truly sublime Saturday this weekend! The weather was perfect, our little family was together and we did not have any where we had to be.....how refreshing!

We started at 3 Little Birds....our favorite Saturday morning spot. We met Becca and Marshall and had a wonderful time!


We got home, took Scout for a walk and took some pictures with our blooming azaleas in the backyard! Our little dog is really growing...5 months old!


We went downtown to walk and enjoy some site-seeing. Battery Park was so nice, so we sat for a while in the sun while Scout napped!

My sister, her husband and their 4 kids came to Charleston and were downtown, too! We met them in Waterfront park in the afternoon. Scout was a little frightened with all of my nieces and nephew, but he seemed to enjoy it. It was great getting to spend some time with all of them!

Aren't they precious?!

Beautiful girls!

It ended with a date with Ryan to The Mustard Seed...we even got dessert that was delicious!

All around, a truly perfect day. Maybe not what some of you would call sublime, but it was a joy to me!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jackson's Nursery

We are awaiting baby Jackson's arrival right now at 39 weeks and 4 days:) so, why not pass the time by sharing a few pictures of his nursery? We cannot wait to meet him and Ryan thinks that with the zoo/jungle theme we have going on in the nursery, Jackson is destined to be a zoo keeper.....we will see! I have had so much fun decorating and putting together his little room and I hope he loves it!!! Here is his crib with letters we made and a mirror that i love!!! His crib is from Target and the bedding is from Serena and Lilly  We got the letters from hobby lobby and then hot glued zoo animals onto the letters and the orange ribbon I was really into bamboo shades and love the way the windows turned out with the brown and white combo. His changing table is a dresser we got from the Pottery Barn outlet and then we got the cover from a shop on Etsy Ryan's dad repainted this rocking chair for Jackson. It was the chair that Ms. Cindy rocked Ryan and his brothe...

10 things...

I am such a copy-cat today, but I love this idea! My favorite, Beth Moore, started this on her blog,  and then I noticed my girls, Alyssa and Kathyrn did it on their blogs too. I am learning so many new things about people and, naturally, I need to do it now! Here are the directions: What are 10 things - right off the top of your head - that we would only know about you if we knew you really well? 10 random things ranging anywhere on your personal map that make you a tad distinctive? Or just plain weird? Think quickly. Don't go for deep. Go for quirky. Don't try to put them in any kind of order and don't make them long. Just start typing. Since this is the Reese blog, I will attempt to do it for both of Ryan and myself.... Anna: 1. I hate to shave. Freshman year of college, I only shaved once a week and my friends and people I worked with tried to straighten me out with weekly "armpit checks"...sick, but true. 2. I love zits, abscesses, blood blisters---an...

Vacay to the BVI

Ryan and I went for a vacation a couple of weeks ago to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. Our anniversary is not until August, but sometimes, things get crazy in the summer. So, we decided to take an early trip in April. We went to Biras Creek in Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands. It was gorgeous!!! The only bad part was that it went by WAY TOO fast!!! The place was beautiful, quiet and so relaxing. I finally read The Hunger Games and so did Ryan. We enjoyed amazing meals that were prepared for us three times daily, blue skies and even bluer water, and some quality time with each other. It was such a blessing and came at a perfect time. Such a great opportunity to take a moment to stop and remember how much we love one another. Our favorite experience was snorkeling with a guy named Wayne from the resort. He took us to a few different reefs in the middle of the Caribbean ocean and we would jump off the boat and snorkel. It is amazing how many different colors or coral...