Skip to main content

New Holiday Fav!


So, one of my favorite things on my days off is to finish off a workout with a Starbuck's coffee drink. I am basically a Starbucks fanatic....not so much for their coffee, but for all their flavored drinks. I have tried almost all of the featured drinks of the season, but found my all-time favorite ever today!

It is the......Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha! Delicious, refreshing, minty, Christmas-thought-provoking, and packed with so much expresso that your hands will tremor! I am just so excited I found my new favorite before the Christmas season has begun!

Well, I had a grande this morning (usually get a tall) and I have so much caffeine going through my veins that I am typing about 200 wpm. So, I better go and put this caffeine high to good use. Who knows what I can get done today after this delicious find??

So, go out this weekend and try one. Because from November 18-21 if you go to Starbucks between 2pm and 5pm, you can get a buy one free one deal on all the holiday drinks. Merry-Almost-Christmas! 

Comments

  1. I love the holidays with Starbucks, too! I hate that we have one at MUSC because I get a Gingerbread Latte like twice a week! Have you tried that one yet?!?! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jackson's Nursery

We are awaiting baby Jackson's arrival right now at 39 weeks and 4 days:) so, why not pass the time by sharing a few pictures of his nursery? We cannot wait to meet him and Ryan thinks that with the zoo/jungle theme we have going on in the nursery, Jackson is destined to be a zoo keeper.....we will see! I have had so much fun decorating and putting together his little room and I hope he loves it!!! Here is his crib with letters we made and a mirror that i love!!! His crib is from Target and the bedding is from Serena and Lilly  We got the letters from hobby lobby and then hot glued zoo animals onto the letters and the orange ribbon I was really into bamboo shades and love the way the windows turned out with the brown and white combo. His changing table is a dresser we got from the Pottery Barn outlet and then we got the cover from a shop on Etsy Ryan's dad repainted this rocking chair for Jackson. It was the chair that Ms. Cindy rocked Ryan and his brothe...

10 things...

I am such a copy-cat today, but I love this idea! My favorite, Beth Moore, started this on her blog,  and then I noticed my girls, Alyssa and Kathyrn did it on their blogs too. I am learning so many new things about people and, naturally, I need to do it now! Here are the directions: What are 10 things - right off the top of your head - that we would only know about you if we knew you really well? 10 random things ranging anywhere on your personal map that make you a tad distinctive? Or just plain weird? Think quickly. Don't go for deep. Go for quirky. Don't try to put them in any kind of order and don't make them long. Just start typing. Since this is the Reese blog, I will attempt to do it for both of Ryan and myself.... Anna: 1. I hate to shave. Freshman year of college, I only shaved once a week and my friends and people I worked with tried to straighten me out with weekly "armpit checks"...sick, but true. 2. I love zits, abscesses, blood blisters---an...

Vacay to the BVI

Ryan and I went for a vacation a couple of weeks ago to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. Our anniversary is not until August, but sometimes, things get crazy in the summer. So, we decided to take an early trip in April. We went to Biras Creek in Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands. It was gorgeous!!! The only bad part was that it went by WAY TOO fast!!! The place was beautiful, quiet and so relaxing. I finally read The Hunger Games and so did Ryan. We enjoyed amazing meals that were prepared for us three times daily, blue skies and even bluer water, and some quality time with each other. It was such a blessing and came at a perfect time. Such a great opportunity to take a moment to stop and remember how much we love one another. Our favorite experience was snorkeling with a guy named Wayne from the resort. He took us to a few different reefs in the middle of the Caribbean ocean and we would jump off the boat and snorkel. It is amazing how many different colors or coral...