Skip to main content

Lots of Time in One Little Post

It has been quite a while since my last post....
I sure have missed blogging with you guys the most.

So many events, don't even know where to begin;
Christmas and Valentine's and fun with friends.

I am so sorry my blog has been postponed,
I did get a wonderful device you call the IPHONE!!

I have been snapping all my pictures on that awesome new contraption;
And, Ryan has been so happy he hasn't been lugging around my huge camera to every social interaction.

So, I will leave you with some pictures of the fun we have been having
and then start fresh again and try to be more blog-savvy!!

A truly fun time was our "First Annual Christmas Greet with a Treat"
where we went around to shower some friends with something sweet to eat.







We had some family time with the Hatfield clan;
we had dinner and celebrated-a perfect Christmas plan!




Christmas is a special time to spend time with friends,
It is so much fun you almost wish the night wouldn't end!



All the getting together around the Christmas tree,
means we having a blast with our family!















Christmas was filled with worship and fun;
I can't wait for the next one to come.


Some other pictures I can share are of a family trip with the girls,
we ate and laughed and ate and then laughed again till we almost hurled!

Mama Scott had a pillow for her sore behind;
And, Rosy had a fashion show of all her latest designs.






So many other events occurred,
but I don't have the pictures or the words.
To describe to you what has been going on in the past few months,
Just know we are blessed much.


We are still in Greenville and just living life,
Scout is here and still adds some spice.
I am going to be better about this bloggin', I swear....
Until next time......see you there!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jackson's Nursery

We are awaiting baby Jackson's arrival right now at 39 weeks and 4 days:) so, why not pass the time by sharing a few pictures of his nursery? We cannot wait to meet him and Ryan thinks that with the zoo/jungle theme we have going on in the nursery, Jackson is destined to be a zoo keeper.....we will see! I have had so much fun decorating and putting together his little room and I hope he loves it!!! Here is his crib with letters we made and a mirror that i love!!! His crib is from Target and the bedding is from Serena and Lilly  We got the letters from hobby lobby and then hot glued zoo animals onto the letters and the orange ribbon I was really into bamboo shades and love the way the windows turned out with the brown and white combo. His changing table is a dresser we got from the Pottery Barn outlet and then we got the cover from a shop on Etsy Ryan's dad repainted this rocking chair for Jackson. It was the chair that Ms. Cindy rocked Ryan and his brothe...

10 things...

I am such a copy-cat today, but I love this idea! My favorite, Beth Moore, started this on her blog,  and then I noticed my girls, Alyssa and Kathyrn did it on their blogs too. I am learning so many new things about people and, naturally, I need to do it now! Here are the directions: What are 10 things - right off the top of your head - that we would only know about you if we knew you really well? 10 random things ranging anywhere on your personal map that make you a tad distinctive? Or just plain weird? Think quickly. Don't go for deep. Go for quirky. Don't try to put them in any kind of order and don't make them long. Just start typing. Since this is the Reese blog, I will attempt to do it for both of Ryan and myself.... Anna: 1. I hate to shave. Freshman year of college, I only shaved once a week and my friends and people I worked with tried to straighten me out with weekly "armpit checks"...sick, but true. 2. I love zits, abscesses, blood blisters---an...

Vacay to the BVI

Ryan and I went for a vacation a couple of weeks ago to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. Our anniversary is not until August, but sometimes, things get crazy in the summer. So, we decided to take an early trip in April. We went to Biras Creek in Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands. It was gorgeous!!! The only bad part was that it went by WAY TOO fast!!! The place was beautiful, quiet and so relaxing. I finally read The Hunger Games and so did Ryan. We enjoyed amazing meals that were prepared for us three times daily, blue skies and even bluer water, and some quality time with each other. It was such a blessing and came at a perfect time. Such a great opportunity to take a moment to stop and remember how much we love one another. Our favorite experience was snorkeling with a guy named Wayne from the resort. He took us to a few different reefs in the middle of the Caribbean ocean and we would jump off the boat and snorkel. It is amazing how many different colors or coral...